If you’re looking for an experienced attorney who understands the needs of Phoenix clients, your best option is to work with Kevin Crowley. Raised in the Phoenix area, Mr. Crowley has long been committed to helping his clients handle their legal needs, including criminal defense and DUI defense.
In addition to providing legal service to citizens of Arizona, Mr. Crowley is a member of several professional organizations. Upon earning his JD, he became a member of the State Bar of Arizona. In 2007, he was admitted to practice by the United States District Court for the District of Arizona, Mr. Crowley is also proud to be a member of Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice.
In his personal life, Kevin enjoys golfing in his spare time. He also likes to do some snowboarding. He is also a member of the Men’s Art Council. His favorite activity away from the court, however, is spending time with his twin daughters.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2007
- The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- Juris Doctorate - 2005
- Northern Arizona University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2002
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Alex Lane, PLC, 2013
Pro Bono Activities
- Men’s Art Council, Member