Strategic, Aggressive Advocates To Protect Your Rights
Depending on the allegations, disorderly conduct can result in a misdemeanor or felony charge. When your freedom and future are at stake, you need a skilled lawyer on your side.
Lane, Hupp, & Crowley, PLC, will investigate your case to identify both the state’s weaknesses and your strengths. With our roughly 40 years of combined experience, you can trust in our knowledge of the law.
The Details Of Disorderly Conduct Allegations
To be charged with disorderly conduct in Arizona, there needs to be an allegation of having the intent to disturb the peace or quiet of a neighborhood, family or person, or with knowledge of doing so; and such person:
- Engages in fighting, violent or seriously disruptive behavior
- Makes unreasonable noise
- Uses abusive or offensive language or gestures to any person present in a manner likely to provoke immediate physical retaliation by such person
- Makes any protracted commotion, utterance or display with the intent to prevent the transaction of the business of a lawful meeting, gathering or procession
- Refuses to obey a lawful order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, a hazard or any other emergency
- Recklessly handles, displays or discharges a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument
If you are charged with a felony, you could face a jail term of 1.5 to three years for a first offense, three to 4.5 years with one historical dangerous prior conviction and 4.5 to six years with two historical dangerous prior convictions.
If you are charged with a misdemeanor, you could face up to six months in jail, three years of probation and steep fines.
The Advantage We Can Provide Your Case
We know how to fight criminal charges and accusations of violent behavior.
Attorney Alex Lane worked as a prosecutor for three years. He attended numerous seminars for law enforcement personnel and prosecuting attorneys and learned the investigative tactics, trial techniques and strategies used by prosecutors.
Let Mr. Lane bring this experience to the table to defend you in your case.
Get An Aggressive Attorney On Your Side
We can help defend your rights during this troubling time. Call our Phoenix office to schedule your free consultation: 480-498-5290 or email us. We offer free consultations, low rates and payment plans.