Strategic Advocates You Need For Complex Criminal Cases
Theft and financial offenses are serious. Severe penalties can result from both seemingly minor offenses, like accidentally writing a bad check, to more significant charges, like forging a signature on a financial document.
When you face charges for theft and financial crimes, you need an experienced lawyer on your side.
Leveraging Decades Of Collective Experience To Defend You
At Lane, Hupp, & Crowley, PLC, we understand the complexities associated with financial crimes and the grave consequences that can result from a conviction. We leverage our 40 years of combined experience in representing clients across Arizona to benefit you.
Experience Defending Various Theft And Financial Crimes
We assist clients who face a wide array of financial charges, including:
- Forgery. This offense involves falsely completing or knowingly altering a document with intent to defraud.
- Theft. Theft has a broad definition in Arizona, which can result in misdemeanor or felony charges.
- Organized retail theft. These charges often involve the intent to resell a stolen item elsewhere.
- Shoplifting. This can include changing the price of an item, concealing an item, and more.
- Money laundering. This involves the concealing of how money was earned or acquired.
- Writing bad checks. While this can be an accidental offense, it can invoke serious penalties.
- White collar fraud offenses. This can include theft from an employer, reselling stolen or fraudulently obtained items, organized crime, and more.
These offenses are complex, with penalties often depending on the specific offense, value of the goods stolen, intent behind the action and more.
In our nearly four decades of experience, we have defended cases across numerous courts in Arizona. We are familiar with the prosecutors and judges, which enables us to understand how the other side might approach your case.
A Former Prosecutor Now On Your Side
Additionally, attorney Alex Lane is a former prosecutor. We utilize Mr. Lane’s knowledge and background to provide a distinct advantage to the cases of our clients. By understanding potential weaknesses in the case against you, we can enhance the strengths and opportunities in our defense strategy for you.
Get A Skilled Attorney Today
Convictions for theft and financial crimes in Arizona can invoke long-lasting consequences. Discuss your case with our legal team to learn how you can benefit from our thorough, aggressive representation in court.